Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Pacha Peru Explorers have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Pacha Peru Eplorers the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Pacha Peru Explorers: Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Pacha Peru Explorers will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Pacha Peru Explorers, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
Pacha Peru Explorers
To provide social and environmentally responsible incoming tourism solutions in Peru, satisfying the desires of our clients, exceeding their expectations and turning their visit into a memorable experience.
To become our clients’ best partner providing them innovative receptive tourism solutions, guaranteeing top quality services that commit to sustainable tourism.
Excellence: Distinction in our daily tasks, seeking to improve day by day.
Responsibility: Involvement in carrying out our work rigorously, overseeing our company’s resources and looking after the services we offer our clients.
Loyalty: Commitment to our company, our clients and our colleagues.
Respect: Obedience to the company’s procedures, always considering the clients’ needs and maintaining harmony between co-workers.
Readiness: Willingness and determination to accomplish our work.
Our Managing Policy
Our company is committed to promote Peru as a tourist destination, offering complete programs to satisfy our clients’ desires, seeking to exceed their expectations, based on quality and a sustainable development.
We will achieve this by:
Continuously improving our management policy
Controlling the environmental impact of our activities, products and services
Complying with legal requirements, regulations and company’s procedures
Fulfilling our own goals and objectives
Sustainable tourism consists on providing direct and/or indirect benefits to the communities that are visited. Whenever it is possible, this is done through sustainable activities that protect the environment and the participation in social projects that help local communities and protected areas, always providing a high quality service.
Being ecologically responsible on a trip doesn’t mean sacrificing the quality of the stay nor the travel plans. It basically consists on planning the visit in a more conscientious way.
We firmly believe the communities visited must get a direct benefit, whenever possible, through the sustainable trips, environment protection, and social projects.
General Information to be a sustainable traveler:
• When planning a trip, select the suppliers that offer quality guarantees and respect for human and environmental rights.
• Use natural resources such as water and energy with moderation. Remember they are non-renewable resources.
• Try to reduce the production of solid wastes since they are a source of pollution.
• When you need to discard any piece of trash, do it in the proper cleanest way. Always consider recycling.
• In a natural space, please make sure the only print you left is your footprint.
• If you visit sustainable ecosystems such as reefs or jungles, please inquire about how to produce the least possible negative impact.
• When buying souvenirs and gifts, look for those that are a true reflection of the local culture. It will benefit the economy of the visited towns and will also promote cultural diversity.
• Do not purchase any piece of flora or fauna, especially those species protected by the International Commerce Agreement of Endangered Species of Wild Flora and Fauna. It is against the law, and your action will contribute to their extinction.
• During your trip, enjoy exploring the culture, customs, gastronomy, and traditions of the local towns. Please be respectful and try to get become familiar with them. You will discover many interesting things.
• Try to contribute with the development of the responsible and sustainable tourism while you travel, as a way to protect the planet.
Our contribution to create a sustainable experience:
• The company avoids gas emissions, damage to the environment, and pollution.
• We carry out different activities that involve environmental conservation.
• Wastes produced by the company are properly managed.
• Travel Excellence uses natural and biodegradable products.
• We recycle.
• The company implements special programs to save water and electrical energy.
• We promote the country as well as the importance of protecting the natural resources.
• The size of the groups that visit protected areas is limited in order to minimize the impact of visitors.
• Sustainability is promoted among clients, wholesalers, and suppliers.
• Our clients are given opportunity to participate in conservation initiatives and communal development.
• Our staff is in constant training on quality and sustainability.
• The company fulfills the regulations of tourist enterprises, especially the ones regarding the environment, wildlife, archeological inheritance, and social security.
• We promote the traditions of the country as well as the consumption of national products, meals, and crafts
Travel excellence is a tour operator concerned about the conservation of nature and Peruvian traditions; therefore, we help to protect the different regions and to maximize the benefits that tourists can provide to the communities they visit.
We are compromised with the idea of supporting a large number of responsible and ethical initiatives such as community tourism, environmental projects, and educational programs in different communities. We encourage our clients to visit many of these developed projects in places such as wildlife sanctuaries, schools, orphanages, and cooperatives.
We motivate our clients to visit the local communities. In this way, each community may get direct benefits from the visitors while getting authentic sources of knowledge of the local culture.
Based on the specific comments from our clients, in our personalized itineraries we recommend restaurants, stores, and other local companies that could receive benefits for their business. In this way, we promote local attractions, protection of the environment, and tourist services- including accommodations- in many rural destinations.
*Sustainable traveling and lodging is promoted in several destinations around the country.
We promote and practice Ethical Ecotourism. Get involved and help us to help!!!
We do not accept money but you can bring second-hand clothing, toys, books, notebooks and especially little backpacks and shoes for children.
These items will be delivered to the community of Chequerek, Cruzpata, Ccollanas by Pacha Peru Explorers. In this way you can help the neediest communities in the mountains of Southern Peru.
When you come to Peru just bring a few extra items that you no longer need to our office and we will distribute them. It’s as simple as that. If you haven’t any room in your bags then we can help you purchase some second-hand clothes and equipment whilst you are here in Cusco, Peru. We also offer day trips to visit some of these communities which will help pay towards the cost of distribution.