The Choquequirao Trek is perfect for those looking to get away from the crowds or who are looking for something other than Machu Picchu during their trip. The trek takes you to the sister city of Machu Picchu, Choquequirao (The Cradle of Gold) which sits high above the Apurimac Valley.
With a wide variety of flora and fauna, beautiful scenery and a visit to a major Inca site, the Choquequirao Trek is the adventure of a lifetime.
- Starting Altitude - 2900m / 9515ft.
- Highest Altitude - 3050m / 10,005ft
- Walking Distance - 64 km / 40 miles
- Longest Day - Day 1, approximately 25 km/15.5 miles
- Overall Difficulty - Difficult
Get in touch with us.
For reservations or further information please contact us, or complete the email contact form of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
844 Saphy Street Cusco - PeruCall us: +51 998037474 / WhatsApp: +51 998037474 or write us: firstname.lastname@example.org