Departing from the Iquitos City port of Nauta, the Delfin I river cruise ship offers one-of-a-kind intimacy with the diverse flora and fauna of Pacaya Samiria: the largest protected flooded forest in the world!
Each of its four luxury suites on board feature floor-to-ceiling 180 degree panoramic windows, which allow nature itself to accentuate the elegant environmentally friendly decor. In fact, to support a sustainable initiative, all of the included amenities on board are one-hundred percent organic and the local community of Puerto Miguel provides the featured handcrafted artwork. For additional relaxation, the two deluxe suites house a private whirlpool fit for an afternoon of contemplation. Common areas include a family-style dining room, which provides personalized gourmet Peruvian cuisine and an observation deck with an open bar, where you can enjoy an international or local cocktail against a pristine jungle backdrop.
The Pacha Perú team highly recommends this uniquely elegant vessel for honeymoon getaways and anniversary celebrations. You will feel taken care of every step of your journey on the Amazon River Tributary Mariñon, with a one-to-one passenger to staff ratio and the diverse menu of activities available from canopy walking to paddle boarding!
Luxury River Vessel
Passengers are accommodated in 4 suites:
- Main deck: 2 deluxe suites each measuring 33 sqm/360 sq. f. with a private terrace of 29 sqm/320 sq. f.
- Upper deck: 2 master suites each measuring 31 sqm/340 sq. f with a private deck of 29 sqm/320 sq. f. and dining room
- Top Observation Deck: Lounge and Open Bar
– All suites feature panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows
– All suites include a king size bed that can be converted into two twin size beds
– All suites offer a private terrace
– All suites are equipped with silent air-conditioning units and include a mini-bar
– All suites include binoculars
– All suites feature native design schemes and handicrafts
- Life jackets: In each suite
- Crew: 11
- Guides: 1
- Launch Boats: 2, each with a capacity of 10 passengers
- Kayaks —
- Entertainment Center and Open Bar