The 3 day 2 nights Huchuy Qosco trek is a really nice and not too challenging option that combines espectaculr mountain views, original Inca Trails a community visit and a guided tour of the little known Inca site of Huchuy Qosco which is located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Taking you off the beaten track you get away from the all the crowds of the better known treks but still get to enjoy all the amazing things Peru has to offer. The Huchuy Qosco trek is perfect for those with a short time frame or who are looking for an easier trekking route.
- 2 people US$675 per person
- 3 people US$595 per person
- 4 people US$535 per person
- 5 people US$510 per person
- 6 people+ US$490 per person
Important: price depends on number of people in your group (more pay pay less).
Important 2: Price includes up to 7 kilos of your personal belongings to be carried by the mules (NO need of extra Porter hire!).
Student Discount: US$20 (Requires ISIC Card to qualify)
Under 18's Discount: US$20
Sleeping Bag US$15
Walking Pole US$10
Inflatable Mattress US$15
Single Tent Supplement US$25
- Machu Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 35.00 (Need to book in advance)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 35.00 (Need to book in advance)
- Vistadome Train Aguas Calientes-Cusco: USD70.00 (Need to book in advance)
- Extra Night in Aguas Calientes: Depends on the type of Hotel desired (Need to book in advance)
- Walking Pole USD 10.00
Get in touch with us.
For reservations or further information please contact us, or complete the email contact form of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
844 Saphy Street Cusco - PeruCall us: +51 998037474 / WhatsApp: +51 998037474 or write us: email@example.com