Let us help you customise your journey and take care of all the arrangements.
3 nights: Lima - Cusco
- Day 1: Lima
- Day 2: Cusco
- Day 3: Machu Picchu
- Day 4: Cusco to Lima
DAY 1: LIMA
Belmond Miraflores Park
Arrive in Lima, where you’ll spend the night at the Belmond Miraflores Park. Take some time to explore the city; from museums, galleries and archaeological sites to its colourful markets and cutting-edge restaurants.
DAY 2: CUSCO
Belmond Hotel Monasterio
Fly to Cusco where you’ll stay at Belmond Hotel Monasterio. Enjoy a half day-tour of the city, including the Cathedral, the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, the amphitheatre, the Inca baths and other impressive religious sites.
DAY 3: MACHU PICCHU
Belmond Hiram Bingham
Travel on board the luxurious Belmond Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu. A late morning arrival enables you to explore this breathtaking Inca citadel when most other visitors are starting to leave. Enjoy a guided tour of the citadel and take some time to explore on your own.
DAY 4: LIMA
Fly to Lima and, on your way to your hotel, enjoy a panoramic tour of the bustling city. Visit the historic centre around the Plaza Mayor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pass by the Cathedral, with its splendid carved stalls, the Government Palace, City Hall and the Archbishop's Palace.
- Transfer from the Airport to Hotel Belmond Miraflores Park.
- Transfer from Hotel to the Airport.
- Domestics fly tickets from Lima to Cusco round trip service.
- Reception and transfer from Airport of Cusco to the Hotel Belmond Monasterio
- Transfer in a private Van from your hotel to the Train Station.
- City Tour (Transport and guide).
- Welcome show aboard with typical dances of the region.
- A Bar Car with the best peruvian cocktails.
- Gourmet lunch on board.
- An Observatory Car to enjoy the scenery of the route.
- Live music show.
- VIP Lounge at Machu Picchu Station.
- Upbound bus to the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Entrance ticket to the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- A tour guide in Spanish and/or English for a group up of 14 people.
- Tea time at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel.
- Return bus to Machu Picchu Town.
- Gourmet dinner on board.
- Transfer in a private Van from the Train Station to your Hotel.
- Three nights Belmond Hotels.
- Hiram Bingham Service US$ per person
- Student Discount: US$20 (Requires ISIC Card to qualify).
- Under 18's Discount: US$20.
- Children aged 3-11 years are subject to a 20% discount on the purchase of tickets.
- No tickets needed for children aged 0-2 years held in parent's arms. If an independent seat is required for the child, a 20% discount on the purchase of tickets will be applied.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS (Need to book in advance):
- Machu Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 35.00 (Need to book in advance)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 35.00 (Need to book in advance)
Get in touch with us.
For reservations or further information please contact us, or complete the email contact form of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
844 Saphy Street Cusco - PeruCall us: +51 998037474 / WhatsApp: +51 998037474 or write us: email@example.com