Hiram Bingham Luxury Train Tour – Details
Our staff will pick you up at 8 o’clock in your hotel to take you to the Poroy Train Station. Once there, the dance crew will welcome you with a traditional Inca dance and a Peruvian beverage. Are you ready to ride the train? Get surrounded by elegance and feel like being in an refined restaurant. Once the train departures you will enjoy the Andean atmosphere with music, landscapes and the delicious brunch.
You can enjoy a drink in the bar wagon while having a lovable chat with other passengers or new friends. Some steps ahead, the observatory wagon will give you a wide and fantastic view of the Andean nature. Relax yourself or take lots of pictures!
Later, the live music will turn on. Have fun with the Peruvian rythms and instruments like cajón and zampoña. As you enjoy the music the train will arrive to Aguas Calientes Train Station. You will be taken from the Aguas Calientes town to the Machu Picchu citadel in a private bus. Once there, the Great Guided Machu Picchu Tour starts. Get to know the ancient temples, farming terraces, old residential area and sacred places.
Once the tour is finished you will have free time to enjoy Machu Picchu by your own. Later, you will have an Afternoon Tea Service as you wait for the Hiram Bingham train in the Santuary Lodge Hotel. The private bus will take you back from the hotel to the Train Station and then you will go back to Poroy Train Station in the Hiram Bingham. You will be delighted with a gourmet dinner of Peruvian dishes. Enjoy!
The Belmond Hiram Bingham is a luxurious and exclusive train with an all-inclusive service in which you will spend a complete day of unforgettable experiences. Selected as one of "The 10 Best Trains in the World" by Condé Nast Traveller UK (2015) readers.
Round Trip Service Include:
- Transfer in a private Van from your hotel to the Train Station.
- Welcome show aboard with typical dances of the region.
- A Bar Car with the best peruvian cocktails.
- Gourmet lunch on board.
- An Observatory Car to enjoy the scenery of the route.
- Live music show.
- VIP Lounge at Machu Picchu Station.
- Upbound bus to the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Entrance ticket to the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- A tour guide in Spanish and/or English for a group up of 14 people.
- Tea time at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel.
- Return bus to Machu Picchu Town.
- Gourmet dinner on board.
- Transfer in a private Van from the Train Station to your Hotel.
Get in touch with us.
For reservations or further information please contact us, or complete the email contact form of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
844 Saphy Street Cusco - PeruCall us: +51 998037474 / WhatsApp: +51 998037474 or write us: firstname.lastname@example.org