Overview of the 1 Day Train Tour to Machu Picchu
Our one day train tour to Machu Picchu takes you on one of the most incredible train journeys in the world. Following the route of the Urubamba River all the way to the cloud forest that surrounds Machu Picchu you enjoy the beautiful scenery of the high Andes throughout the course of the journey. On arrival to Aguas Calientes you are met by your Guide and head straight up to Machu Picchu for your guided tour of the site.
Please NOTE: Pacha Peru recommends this tour ONLY if you are very short of time, otherwise You are highly recommend the 2 day 1 night train tour option.
- Altitude at Machu Picchu – 2400m / 7873ft.
- Train To Machu Picchu (please check the train Categories)
- Distance from Cusco to Machu Picchu – 112km / 69.6 miles
- Weather – dry from May to October, wet from November to April
- To climb Huayna Picchu mountain you need to book in advance.
- Departure time: 04:45am (to be confirmed).
- Arrival time back in Cusco 21:00pmish (to be confirmed).