The 2 day Inca Trail is a fantastic option for those who don't have the time or desire to hike the full length of the Inca Trail. With beautiful scenery, a wide variety of flora and fauna on display and a visit to the Inca Trail's most beautiful site (Wiñay Wayna), you get to enjoy the all the best bits of the Inca Trail condensed in to a one day walk. Covering a distance of just 10km / 6.3 miles the 2 day Inca Trail is not too challenging which makes it perfect for families with children and those on a tight schedule.
The 2 day 1 night option allows you to experience some of the secrets of the Incas whithout camping in close proximity to aboultion facilities. There is no way to explain the surpise of that "woow woow" when after a four hour steep walk upwards, crossing the path of the second most important Inca ruin "Wina Wayna", (which by the way) is beautiful and well worth the climb you scramble up a steep flight of stairs and then your breathe is truly taken away at the Sun gate.
Tourists who go into the Machu Picchu sanctuary for a few hours alone really do miss out on this marvelous and mysterious place. A short visit only gives you a stolen glimpse of this impressive empire and does absolutely no justice to this marvelous and mysterious place.
Inca Trail Availability
We offer daily departures on the Inca Trail (excluding February when the trail is closed)
It is strongly recommended to book your Inca Trail at least 4 to 6 months in advance as permits can quickly sell out.
- Starting Altitude - 2100m / 6900ft.
- Highest Altitude - 2730m / 8,792ft.
- Walking Distance - 10km / 6.3 miles
- Accomodation - 3 Star Hotel.
- Overall Difficulty - Easy to Moderate difficult (depends on your level of fitness).
The 2 Days Inca Trail Hike Machu Picchu – Private and Group Service is available on any day that suits your schedule – we only need a minimum of two people in order to book.
PRICES – PRIVATE SERVICE
- 2 hikers: US$550 per person
- 3 hikers: US$530 per person
- 4 hikers: US$515 per person
- 5 hikers: US$490 per person
- 6 hikers: US$470 per person
- 7 hikers: US$530 per person
- 8 hikers. US$400 per person
PRICES – GROUP SERVICE
- 2 hikers: US$450 per person
- Students with ISIC CARD: US$20. Please send us a copy of your ISIC card at the time of booking.
- Under 18 years old: US$25. Please send us a copy of the passport at the time of booking.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain Hike: US$75 per person
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike: US$70 per person
- Vistadome Train: US$70 per person – (For the return to Cusco (Poroy) at 4:43 pm)
- Walking Poles: US$15 per pair per person for the whole trek.
- Extra Porter: $90 (up to 10 kilos, or 22 lbs)
- Single supplement US$30 per night (for solo travellers with single room)
*** The 2 Days Inca Trail Hike Machu Picchu is almost always available year round except it is closed in February for maintenance — This trek takes you into Machu Picchu by walking through the SUN GATE like in the ancient times, you will explore some amazing Inca ruins along the way like Wiñaywayna Inca City.
Get in touch with us.
For reservations or further information please contact us, or complete the email contact form of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
844 Saphy Street Cusco - PeruCall us: +51 998037474 / WhatsApp: +51 998037474 or write us: email@example.com