Overview of the Machu Picchu by Train 2 Days
Our two day train tour to Machu Picchu takes you on one of the most incredible train journeys in the world. Following the route of the Urubamba River all the way to the cloud forest that surrounds Machu Picchu you enjoy the beautiful scenery of the high Andes throughout the course of the journey. On arrival to Aguas Calientes you check in to your comfortable hotel for the night and get a good night’s sleep so you can be up at the crack of dawn to visit Machu Picchu the following day.
By booking your train tour to Machu Picchu with Pacha Peru Explorers you are choosing the best. Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews on TripAdvisor!
- Altitude at Machu Picchu – 2400m / 7873ft.
- Train To Machu Picchu – Inca Rail / Vistadome or Hiram Binghan Train
- Distance from Cusco to Machu Picchu – 112km / 69.6 miles
- Weather – dry from May to October, wet from November to April
- To climb Huayna Picchu mountain you need to book in advance.